Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Back from Mississippi

Such a love hate relationship. The first two weeks were great.  I got to see my daughter every weekend.  I was without a car and hated asking for rides.  Still processing the whole trip.  I visited with three main people.  Each a guy in my life.  I also visited with Ms. Karlynn during the weekends. Two weeks is my obvious time-limit when returning to Mississippi.  I have to return in June to get my girl for the summertime.  I will try to drive.  More details later...

May 3, 2010  6:22 AM

Still processing my trip to Mississippi.   Searching for my calling.  Is is writing?  A receptionist?  Something bigger than that?  Working with children again?  Becoming a lawyer?

May 5, 2010 4pm

I feel like an empty shell.  Knowing there are so many things I need to change about myself.  My will-power laughs at me.  I'm embarrassed to be me.  Time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment